Yoga Teacher Training uplifts you from being a learner to a teacher. The training empowers you with Yoga lessons and helps you advance towards being a Yoga teacher. The training is essential to polish up your yoga skills.
Yoga is an art that enables you to introspect deeply and understand the mechanism of life. It is not easy to be a Yoga teacher, and the most important task to ease your learning process is to look for the good Yoga teacher training institute.
Yoga has gained immense popularity due to its incredible benefits. Many institutes offer teacher training with the 200-hour training program being the foundation course. However, you should choose the training institute wisely because choosing a wrong one can wreck your career even before it starts. The best place to learn how to become a Yoga teacher is Rishikesh, often termed as the Yoga capital of the world.
One must look at a few things before choosing a Yoga teacher training course in the town.
- The first and the most important aspect to look for is certification. While choosing an institute for Yoga teacher training, make sure that it is certified by organizations such as the US Yoga Alliance, one of the largest Yoga certification bodies in the world.
- The object of teacher training is not only to correct the alignments and teach the postures correctly but also to focus on the mental and spiritual growth of the individual. Choose an institute that has experienced teachers and can impart sound knowledge about the principles of Yoga along with their wisdom.
- Choose an institute that offers different Yoga forms like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pawanmuktasana series, Yin Yoga because being a teacher it is always good to have a functional knowledge.
- The size of the class matters, because the lesser the number of students in the batch, the more focus you receive. A teacher training program that has a lesser number of pupils in a particular batch should always be given preference.
- Facilities and amenities like accommodation, food along with some inclusions like excursions, trekking, sightseeing and other fun elements are also important. Choose an institute with the maximum provision at a competitive fee.
If you are ready to jump start your journey as a teacher, use the above tips to find the proper institute and enroll for their teacher training program.