Various yoga retreat packages in Rishikesh can help you to explore what you really want from life. Sitting on the banks of the Holy Ganga and surrounded by a calm and soothing environment, Rishikesh will provide you the desired serenity and tranquillity you need to rejuvenate yourself. Whether you want to practice yoga besides the Ganga River or in ancient temples, the various yoga retreat packages in the city will give you what you are looking for and have come to the city to find.
You may wonder why the retreat packages in Rishikesh are so special. This post will help answer this question. Read on to find your answers.
Yoga Retreat for Beginners: If you are a novice in the field of yoga and do not know anything about it, apart from some basic knowledge, then this retreat is for you. You will be made familiar with various Namaskars and important Hatha Yoga postures in this retreat spread over a period of five days. You can also attend the meditation classes if you wish. Apart from this, the retreat offers the following features:
- Accommodation for five nights
- A healthy breakfast every morning
- Three classes every day
Adventure Retreat: This is another five days Retreat and is for people who are in love with adventure and nature. You will get various benefits from this retreat, including:
- Sunrise tour for you to awaken your senses
- Daily meditation and yoga classes
- Waterfall tour to explore the beauty of the area
- River rafting tour made more special with other retreat attendees
- Bungee jumping tour for the adrenaline junky in you
Himalayan Yoga Retreat: This retreat is for 7 or 14 days. You can choose the period according to your needs. It will teach you the technique for improving yourself and get a firm grip on yoga. The Pranayam and meditation classes will further expand your knowledge. Following are the benefits that you can gain from this retreat.
- Learn and practice the Asanas that will heal you
- Understand the art of meditation to become a calmer you
- Undertake Pranayam classes
- Get an Ayurvedic treatment each day
Before signing up for any of the retreats, you can research properly and select the one that will cater to your needs. Joining a retreat is the best option for making your inner-self alive again. Join today!